As part of the Dementia Friendly High Street, the Oxted Dementia Friendly steering group are running a number of FREE Dementia Awareness sessions in April and May.
Whether you are a resident, shop or work in Oxted, sign up to attend a free session at Oxted Library,
Dates are as follows:
- Tues 16th April 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Friday 26th April 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Wed 8th May 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Wed 15th May 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Thur 6th June 12.30pm – 1.30pm
To book email email@example.com or call 01737 737500
All sessions are held in the meeting room on the 1st Floor of Oxted Library, Gresham Rd, Oxted.
Download the poster here.